Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Skype to Home


Here's a picture of me using Skype for the first time. How great is internet technology!!!! For those who are not familiar with Skype, it enables the people who have a skype account to speak to other Skype users via the internet for free. In our case everyone in our family has a skype account and we have a web cam set up at home. The Guest House where I am now staying has Skype installed on their computer, a web cam and headphones with speaker, so this afternoon I was able to talk to Brad. He could see me and has sent a picture of me talking to him. It was so exciting. I did try to Skype my boys........but they were out with Nanna. Will have to try again tomorrow. Have just been down to the Night Bazaar for a look around - seems pretty cool, didn't buy anything, just getting a feel for the prices. Going for a detox tomorrow, should be exciting!!!!!!! then probably a massage in the afternoon.

No comments: