Monday, March 30, 2009

You Really Can Change Your Life!

This is an email I received from a girl who had read my article in Grazia Magazine - Doesn't matter what age we are....we are all responsible for creating our own destiny.

> >
Hi
> >
> > I read Sue Hile's article in Grazia magazine on the weekend. I just
> > wanted to write and say how great I thought Sue Hile is and also this
> > company.
> >
> > I am 28 and I was with my partner for 10 years, from the tender age of
> > 18!!!
> > Three months ago I left my marriage because of a lack of feeling
> > fulfilled, a desire to understand who I am, an unwavering urge to
> > travel (that didn't match that of my partner) and a need to be
> > independent (having never lived or been alone in my life).
> >
> > The last three months have been tough but also a relief, I am very
> > proud of myself. At the moment I am planning my first ever holiday
> > by myself - a 3 month 'round the world' trip from Africa to Europe, to
> > New York then Japan!!! Instead of thinking of it as an escape from my
> > life (which I did when I originally left my marriage), I now see it as
> > a way to kick start my future, whatever that might be.
> >
> > Anyway, I don't know how I can help your company, or be involved in
> > any way but I felt an instant connection when I read the article and
> > then subsequently visited the website. So I've never written to
> > anyone in this way before but I guess now is the perfect time to do
> > things outside the normal.
> >
> > So overall I just wanted to say best of luck with your business.



Thanks.....Jen

No comments: