Friday, September 26, 2008

I Love being a Girl and doing Girlie Things!

I had the privilege of being amongst some wonderful women today and this was all thanks to a chance meeting of only about a month or so ago, with a wonderful woman called Hayley Solich. You see, it was Hayley's birthday today and she invited me into her circle of friends, to help celebrate her special day. I felt honoured to be a part of her special day and meet with some her closest friends.

I believe our meeting was no chance....it was destiny! I really needed to connect with my feminine side, BIG TIME, so in meeting Hayley and being part of her "girlfriend club" this has certainly come to pass....read on

1 comment:

Hayley Solich (aka WomenCan & The I Can Woman) said...

Hi Sue
I was the privileged person to invite you. Great lunch date...really enjoyed you!
I've got some photos if you want to add to the blog. Just let me know.
Hayley